Believe it or not, there is no such thing as a “typical” annuity customer. Within the various family of companies, we know our customers deserve something beyond the typical annuity product. Annuities are long-term investments designed for retirement planning. They are a contract between you and an insurance company, under which the insurer agrees to make periodic payments to you.
Annuities are still one of the most misunderstood but versatile financial products available today. And now more than ever, the time may be right to take a look at what annuities have to offer.
- Saving and investing for the long term?
- Interested in adding to your retirement nest egg?
- Looking for tax-deferred earnings on your money?
- Someone who likes to manage your own investments and control your destiny?
- Someone who doesn’t want to manage as much, but would rather know exactly how much your money is earning from year to year?
- Interested in something that will guarantee* you an income for a period of time or maybe even for the rest of your life?
- Looking for something that allows you some control over your income and how much you receive and when?
- Planning your estate and looking for something that may enhance your plan?
Annuities provided by LTC Capital each have different features and benefits to help meet your specific retirement planning needs. You’re invited to learn more about the types of annuities we have to offer, and to talk to a financial professional to find the one that’s tailor-made for you.
You should consider the investment objectives, risks and charges, and expenses of registered annuities or other securities offered by prospectus carefully before investing. The prospectuses for these products contain this and other information. You may obtain free prospectuses by calling your financial professional. Please read the prospectuses carefully before investing.