Please call us at (301) 805-2121 or kindly complete the request form on “Contact Us”.
Organizations & Services
- Alzheimer’s Association
- National Senior Citizens Law Center
- Gerontological Society of America
- Social Security Administration
- National Council on Aging
Access America for Seniors.
Access government information and services for seniors.
Site to keep up on the new Medicare+Choice options.
Administration on Aging.
Beyond this site’s own useful information is links to many other sites involving long-term care and health care.
Health aspects of Alzheimer’s disease, as well as how to get financial assistance or benefits.
Click on next link to view a survey of average costs for nursing home, assited living facilities.
- National Clearinghouse for Long-Term Care Information
- Administration on Aging
- National Center for Assisted Living
- Aging with Dignity
- Compare Nursing Homes
- Social Security Online